Cutting Edge Cold Chain Management
- Dry ice is solid carbon dioxide (CO2) at a temperature of -109.3°F (-78°C).
- Dry ice is especially useful for freezing and keeping things frozen or chilled because of its very cold temperature.
- At normal atmospheric pressure, dry ice sublimates or evaporates directly into carbon dioxide gas which is then sequestered back into the atmosphere without going through a liquid stage.
- Dry ice has several times the cooling capacity of normal ice without the melting, water or mess.
How Dry Ice Can Help You
- Carbonic International has developed the Dry Ice system to harness dry-ice's unique properties for your cold chain assurance solutions.
- This system offers you custom packaging, transportation services and tracking systems along with Carbonic International's expertise to achieve maximum product preservation down the line.
- Your product deterioration and losses are minimized by using Carbonic International's Dry Ice, the hassle free environment-friendly food grade refrigeration system.